Terms and Conditions
By entering the prize draw, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The Prize: There will be 10 prize winners, who will each win a signed copy of Horrid Henry (20th Anniversary edition)
- Entries must be received by midnight GMT 30th June 2014.
- Competition is only open to UK residents.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be available.
- This competition is not open to employees of The Orion Publishing Group, any associated Hachette company or their relatives.
- If an entrant is under the age of 13 they must confirm that they have the permission of a parent or guardian to enter the competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Proof of entering is not proof of receipt of entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost or misplaced entries and incomplete entries will be disregarded.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date and must respond within 7 days of notification with their address in order to receive the prize. If they do not respond, another prize draw will be made and a new winner will be notified.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random after the closing date.
- A list of prize-winners can be requested from Orion Website Competitions, Marketing Department, Orion Publishing Group, 5 Upper St Martin's Lane, London WC2H 9EA. Please give the title of the competition and send a stamped addressed envelope. No entries should be sent to this address.
- Competition winners may have their Christian name and town of origin published on the Orion website or the Horrid Henry website
- No purchase necessary.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
Promoter: Orion Publishing Group, 5 Upper St Martin's Lane, London WC2H 9EA