For cool kids only! Join Henry's Purple Hand Gang and get access to quizzes, downloads, screensavers and more fun stuff!
Get the low down on who's who in Horrid Henry's family, his classmates and evil enemies...
Hilarious rib-tickling jokes from Horrid Henry and his friends – and you can upload your own jokes too!
This is where you can find out all the latest news on new Horrid Henry books and audio, Horrid Henry events, special promotions and much, much more.
The Horrid Henry stories are all available on audiobook, read by the marvellous Miranda Richardson.
Check out the full list of Horrid Henry titles, including the activity books and gift packs.
Horrid Henry's World
Your Jokes and Pictures
Join the Purple Hand gang
Horrid Henry's family
Horrid Henry's class
Horrid Henry's evil enemies
Test your Horrid Henry knowledge
Listen to some audio extracts
What's that sound?
Try HORRiD HENRY’s brain-busting quiz and see how much you
know about the little devil!
1. What is the name of the head teacher at Horrid Henry’s School?
a) Mrs Oddbod
b) Mrs Oddbotttom
c) Mrs Codface
2. When Horrid Henry makes a stinkbomb to attack The Secret Club, which two stinkbombs does he mix together?
a) Bad Breath and Nose Hairs
b) Smelly Socks and Holey Vests
c) Dead Fish and Rotten Eggs
3. How does Henry trick Perfect Peter into handing over his Gold Gizmo?
a) He tells Peter that two Green Gizmos are better than one Gold and offers to swap
b) He tells Peter that every single person who has had a Gold Gizmo has died horribly
c) He tells Peter that he'll be nice to him for ever
4. In the dance class show, is Henry...
a) A banana?
b) A raindrop?
c) An elephant?
5. Who lives next door to Horrid Henry?
a) Moody Margaret
b) Rude Ralph
c) Sour Susan
6. When Henry goes camping with his family, what do they eat on their first night in camp?
a) Spaghetti and meatballs
b) Cold baked beans
7. How does Henry lose his first tooth?
a) He bites into an apple
b) He eats lots of sweets
c) He ties string round the tooth, ties the string round a door handle - then slams the door!
8. When Henry runs away from home, where does he go?
a) Rich Aunt Ruby’s house
b) The Congo
c) Moody Margaret's tree-house
9. In which month is Horrid Henry’s birthday?
10. What is Horrid Henry most likely to say to Perfect Peter?
a) 'Would you like to join my club?'
b) 'Out of my way, worm'
c) 'Let's help Mum together'
About the grown ups
This site is owned and operated by
the Orion Publishing Group Ltd.
© Orion 2004-2009
The Horrid Henry series is published
by Orion Children's Books
Website development by
Horrid Henry is a registered trademark
of the Orion Publishing Group
Terms & Conditions